Please read these Terms of Service ("TOS") prior to registering for iCLiKVAL or using any portion of the iCLiKVAL website ("Site") including accessing any content, discussion, chat rooms, or other services. These TOS are agreements (the "Agreements") between you and iCLiKVAL. By using the Site, you accept and agree to be legally bound by the Agreements, whether or not you are a registered user. If you do not understand or do not wish to be bound by the terms of the Agreements, you should not use the Site.
iCLiKVAL reserves the right to modify these TOS at any time without advance notice. Any changes to these TOS will be effective immediately upon posting on this page. By accessing the Site after any changes have been made, you signify your agreement on a prospective basis to the modified TOS and all of the changes. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of these TOS.
DESCRIPTION OF iCLiKVAL
iCLiKVAL provides online article annotation tool that include opportunities for scientists to scientists interactivity.
RULES FOR ONLINE CONDUCT
You agree that you are responsible for your own use of the Site and for your User Postings. "User Postings" include all content submitted, posted, published or distributed on the Site by you or other users of the Site, including but not limited to all discussion posts, annotations, notes, comments and file uploads. You agree that you will use the Site in compliance with these TOS and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, including copyright laws, any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence.
As a condition of your use of the iCLiKVAL services, you will not use the Site in any manner intended to damage, disable, overburden or impair any iCLiKVAL server or the network(s) connected to any iCLiKVAL server or to interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any iCLiKVAL server through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information stored on the Site, its servers or associated computers through any means not intentionally made available through the Site.
THE FOLLOWING LIST OF ITEMS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON THE SITE:
- Content that defames, harasses or threatens others;
- Content that discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Content that infringes another's intellectual property, including, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks;
- Profane, pornographic, obscene, indecent or unlawful content;
- Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation;
- Content related to partisan political activities;
- Viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, malware, spyware or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another's computer or property;
- Content that contains intentionally inaccurate information or that is posted with the intent of misleading others.